Hoover Fishing Seminar XXII!
The Seminar was held on Saturday, February 29, 2020. Thanks to all our Volunteers, Speakers and Attendees! See the following link for a writeup on the 2020 HFS.
We have a great group of speakers lined up! The sessions will include the following:
- Monster Catfish – Doc Lange
- Hoover Catfish – Zacharia Stelting
- Hottest Techniques for Hoover Bass – Jami Norman
- Hoover Bass Fishing – Bob McCarthy
- Hoover Saugeye Fishing – Steve Brinkley
- ODNR: The Science of Managing Hoover Fishery – Jeremy Pritt
- Central Ohio Smallmouth – Jarod Klucho
- Alum Muskie Tactics – Dan Brooks
- Hoover Crappie Fishing – John Biteman & Walt Alexander
The Hoover Fishing Seminar (HFS) is the primary fundraising event for the Hartley’s Hawgs as well as the Hawgs sibling club, the Walnut Springs Middle School Fishing Club. 100% of the proceeds are split between the two clubs. Click here to view a list of our 2019 supporters. Thank you for your support of HFS! If you are interested in supporting the 2020 HFS click here for donation information and contacts.
The purpose of the Hoover Fishing Seminar is to provide fishing related information with a primary emphasis on Hoover Reservoir and other central Ohio Fishing opportunities. Each attendee enjoys several conference (classroom) sessions presented by local area anglers. There are also commercial exhibits from several area outdoor related organizations. Lunch is provided as part of each attendees registration. The event closes with a raffle of several prize packages! The event typically draws 300+ fishing enthusiasts from the Central Ohio area.
Below are some pictures from HFS XV to give you an idea of what the event is all about courtesy of Fish and Tales.