We wrapped up our 1st ever virtual tournament this past weekend and there were a lot of nice fish entered in the competition. All total we had 32 fish entered. We are looking at doing additional virtual tournaments in the future so keep an eye out for more information. Prizes will be passed out by the Club Advisors at a future date. Congratulations to all category winners!
…….. And, the Winners of the Tournament are listed below:
Hartley’s Hawgs – High School Winners
- Longest Fish (AKA the Hawg!): Tie between Braden McNamara and Nathan Sisson with 20-1/2″ fish.
- Shortest Fish (AKA the Guppy!): Jack Hargreaves with 11-1/4″ fish (Other Anglers with smaller fish won in other categories).
- Fish Closest to 16” in length without going over: Joe Stark with a 16″ fish.
- Fish Closest to 14” in length without going over: Jake Pavlak with a 12-1/2″ fish.
- Fish Closest to 12” in length without going over: Nathan Fiant with a 11-3/4″ Fish
Hartley’s Hawgs – Piglets Winners (8th Grade and Younger)
- Longest Fish (AKA the Hawg!): Grant Buzard with a 13-1/4″ fish.
Walnut Springs Winners
- Longest Fish (AKA the Hawg!): Andrew Dauber with a 18″ fish.
- Fish Closest to 12” in length without going over: Isabella Huth with a 10-1/4″ fish.