Happy New Year to everyone. As we move into 2021 several announcements to share:
- We are in the middle of our 2021 Membership Sign-up period. All individuals that have expressed interest should have received an email from Club Advisor, Karl Guegold with information on the forms and the costs to join this year. If you did not receive the membership information please contact us. Note, that you can also download all the required forms for membership on the website on the Forms Page.
- Due to the on-going COVID-19 restrictions with larger gatherings the club will not be doing the Hoover Fishing Seminar this year. Instead the club will be doing a raffle as our primary fundraiser.
- The 2021 Tournament season is starting to take shape and several dates/locations have been tentatively set for the 2021 State level Tournaments. You can find more information out about this on our Tournaments Page and also on our Events Calendar.
- BASS has announced their 2021 High School Open Schedule. These Tournaments are all around the country and open to any HS Anglers with BASS Membership. Hartley’s Hawgs members have fished these tournaments in the past and would have the necessary membership to register however the logistics and travel to compete in these tournaments would be up to each Angler/Family. To learn more about these HS Open Tournament opportunities check out the following post from BASSMaster.
- Stay tuned for more announcements and we hope to get some virtual club meetings setup in the near future to talk about Membership Questions and start to look forward to the 2021 season.
Tight Lines all. Have a safe and healthy start to 2021.